Friday, March 5, 2010

What do i do?

Today is my baby-dads 22nd B-day, and i guess I'm taking it well, I mean good. I guess as my baby gets older it gets harder for me to cop with, she asks all the time about him...What do i do? How do i let her know that it wasnt daddys decision to go nor yours,or mommys God just seen fit to take daddy away? I need some advice because i am so lost in this area...Tryin to find myself as well as my mother instinct

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what I woud do in a situation like your's. I'm sure it's very hard for you to cope with.I see from your about me it say's she's two. I'm sure she relizes her daddy's not around and that he's with god and all you can do is keep comforting her and be there for her. I'm sure your a wonderful mother and things will get easier for you.You have alot going for your daughter and you and I'm happy you haven't gave up. Always remain positive and keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete