Monday, February 15, 2010
Am I my Brother/Sister'z Keeper?
Sometimes I believe we as the people ( because were all to blame) tend to Judge other according to their past..We tend to abuse children when they some much as steal(not saying stealing isnt a crime.),but as young children we need to mold change into their minding...meaning communicate, yes he/she might be of age where they know right from wrong(so you may think) but if there surroundings are wrong (meaning these streets we live in)than they only know what they see. Not saying you from the ghetto you must be ghetto(my point in def).I believe people should be accepted of all shapes,colors,black, white, gay, or straight...happiness+motivate+love=Peace*.We live in a world where thank god, Obama here..because change is in need.Thats a prime example for any thing is possible...if we love one another,help one another,build one another.....WOW...do you know how powerful the U.S. will be?If everybody was middle class/upper class...no bullying...not so much hatred, struggle..Opportunity to move forward...I am my brother/sister'z keeper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment